T6 LED Tubular Bulb, Filament, Candelabra
- Pro Tips
Dimmable with retro look of LED filament. Waterproof for exterior use.
you must purchase this product to write review.Click to Zoom
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
T6 LED Tubular Bulb, Filament, Candelabra Specifications Download Specs
SKU T6_C-4W-27K-1PK Wattage 4.5W Voltage 120V Lumens 450LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 40W Color Temperature 2700K Beam Angle 300° Dimmable Yes Efficiency 100LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 15,000 Material Housing: Glass Certifications UL Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E12 Finish Clear
● FILAMENT RETRO LOOK - The vintage styling and popular appeal of the filament bulb best suits chandeliers. This Edison style bulb includes LED technology. Its clear glass produces a brighter light than a frosted bulb might create.
● DIMMABLE - With a beautiful amber glow and 2700K color temperature, this T6 bulb features seamless dimming (10%-100%) to suit any mood or décor. Lighting applications for our T6 LEDs include chandeliers, bedroom lamps, kitchen or living room areas, offices, wall sconces, and E12 socket banker lamps.
● WATERPROOF - Durable, dust-tight construction delivers reliable and bright light in any weather. Our wet rated LED T6 bulbs are weatherproof to stand up to the elements.
● CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our T6 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering. UL listed and backed by an Energy Star certificate.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.