Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Baffle Trim
- Pro Tips
IC rated for fire safety. Fast install with all in one package. No can needed.
Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Baffle Trim Specifications Download Specs
SKU DL_SLBF6-14W-27K-1PK Wattage 14W Voltage 120V Lumens 850LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 100W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 110° Dimmable Yes, 10%-100% Efficiency 61LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 35,000 Hours Warranty 7-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring Included Components Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver Certifications Energy Star*, ETL (5005842), FCC, RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K. IC Rated Yes Compliance NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver, CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Airtight No Moisture Rating Damp Trim Type Smooth
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering.
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. It is fire retardant.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly backed by Energy Star, ETL, FCC, and RoHS certificates. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.