PAR38 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn
- Pro Tips
D2D sensor auto turns on/off light. Wet rated for exterior applications.
PAR38 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn Specifications Download Specs
SKU PAR38_D2D-15W-27K-1PK Wattage 15W Voltage 120V Lumens 1250LM Wattage Equivalency 120W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K Beam Angle 40° Dimmable no Efficiency 83LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E26 Sensor Details See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor. Sensor Type Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor Spacing To avoid interference, space your PAR D2Ds at least 1.5ft (0.5m) apart Finish Frosted
● DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco's PAR38 LED Dusk to Dawn bulb powers on automatically when the sun goes down. The photocell sensor detects light levels to act as automatic night light. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● VERSATILITY - PAR38 D2D flood lights are waterproof, suitable for outdoor applications such as driveways, porches, decks, and garages. Don't worry about bumping into things, a spare hand to hit the light switch or accidentally leaving the lights on. Save energy (up to 85%) with LEDs.
● BEAM ANGLE - With a narrow 40° beam angle, this PAR38 LED makes a great spotlight to highlight architectural elements outside, point out features inside your home or office, and accent sculptures or décor. This PAR delivers a highly directional beam with softened edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our PAR38 LED bulbs with photocell sensor contain no mercury and don't emit UV or IR. UL listed and backed by FCC and RoHS certificates.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.