Microwave Motion Sensor for Linear High Bays
- Pro Tips
Occupancy sensor accessory. Easily adjust settings via DIP switch combinations.
Microwave Motion Sensor for Linear High Bays Specifications Download Specs
SKU HB_MICROWAVESENSOR Voltage 120V/277VACV Dimmable 1-10V dimming Operating Temperature -40°F-158°F Lifetime 25,000 Hours Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles >30,000 Certifications UL, FCC Moisture Rating Damp
● MOTION ACTIVATED - Designed for the Sunco LED Linear High Bay, this convenient, easily installed motion activated sensor detects movement to automate lighting in your gymnasium, office, or other commercial space. Use this occupancy sensor to only illuminate the light when necessary. Great for safety purposes in a warehouse or large storeroom or for security to detect movement after hours.
● INCREASE ENERGY SAVINGS - Attached motion sensor turns on your light only when you need it to reduce your wattage consumption. Light will dim to standby level you choose (0/10/30/50%) when people leave the detection area, then switch off automatically after your set standby time has elapsed.
● ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS - Motion sensor ranges from 50ft maximum height to a 30ft maximum radius for optimal sensitivity. You can change Lux, hold time, standby light, and standby time, along with sensitivity distances. Easily adjust sensor settings with DIP switch combinations described in our install manual.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Backed by UL and FCC certificates.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.