Recessed LED Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Smooth, Damp Rated
- Pro Tips
13W LED is 75W equivalent. Quickly install retrofit in existing cans.
Recessed LED Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Smooth, Damp Rated Specifications Download Specs
SKU DL_SMDR56-13W-27K-1PK Base Type E26 Wattage 13W Voltage 120V Lumens 965LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 75W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 90° Dimmable yes Efficiency 60LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 35,000 Hours Warranty 7-year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Included Components Flush, E26 Adapter, Constant Current Driver Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS IC Rated No Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Airtight No Moisture Rating Damp
● ADJUSTABLE - Fits 5" or 6" housing
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Our smooth trim recessed lighting fixtures are instant on with the latest in LED flicker-free technology for maximum eye comfort.
●SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, suitable for damp locations. Directly install retrofit fixture to the ceiling in an existing recessed can for instant on, bright light in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom and common areas in your home or office. Your source ground wire should connect to your existing can. In that case, attach the ground wire of the retrofit to the can. Simply loosen a screw and wrap the ground wire around, then tighten the screw. It is highly recommended a licensed electrician install your fixture to meet electrical codes.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL classified and backed by Energy Star, FCC, RoHS certificates.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists