LED Exit Sign (Red), Damp Rated
|LED Exit Sign (Red), Damp Rated Specifications
|Included Components||Mounting Equipment (Wall or Ceiling), Built-in Battery|
|Certifications||UL, FCC. Also UL 94V-0 flame rating.|
|Battery||Built-in Ni-MH Battery (1.2V 1000mAh). Lasts for up to 90-minutes.|
|Compliance||CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Charging Time||24 Hours|
|Moisture Rating||Indoor Use Only, IP20, Damp Rated|
● SAFETY FIRST - Sunco's LED Red Exit Sign includes an extra face plate to convert the fixture from single-sided to double-sided. The exit sign features tall, 6” red letters with 3/4"stroke so the letters are visible from up to 100 feet away. Also includes knockouts for use as directional arrows. The arrows and visible lettering help your customers, visitors, employees, and first responders quickly locate exits during a power failure. In case of a power outage, the included, backup battery automatically illuminates the fixture and lights the way to safety for 90-minutes.
● EASY INSTALL & DUAL MOUNTING - Mounting equipment is included inside the fixture housing to easily install this Red LED Exit Sign. You can install this safety light on the ceiling (top mount) or a wall (side/end mount).
● BATTERY BACK-UP – This Exit Sign includes a 1.2V 1000mAh Ni-MH battery which operates up to 90-minutes during power outages. Follow installation instructions to connect and charge battery before first use.
● UL 94V-0 RATING - This UL rating means this emergency light will not act as a fire promotor to further spread flames, due to its certified fire resistance and self-extinguishing characteristics. Also FCC certified for safety.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Our emergency exit sign is built to fit your safety needs from offices, schools, retail spaces and everything in between. Damp rated and designed for indoor use only.
● BENEFITS - 3-Year Warranty. We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by knowledgeable support specialists.