Ceiling LED Light, 9-Inch, Motion Activated
- Pro Tips
LED automatically when motion is detected.
Ceiling LED Light, 9-Inch, Motion Activated Specifications Download Specs
SKU CL_M9-17W-3K-1PK Wattage 17W Voltage 120V Lumens 1300LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 120W Color Temperature 3000K, 5000K Beam Angle 120° Dimmable No Efficiency 75LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 50,000 Hours Warranty 4-Year Switching Cycles 50,000 Material Aluminum, Plastic Included Components Wire Nuts, M4x12 Screws, Caps, M4x25 Screws, Screw Anchors, Bracket Certifications Energy Star, ETL, FCC, RoHS Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Airtight Yes Moisture Rating Damp Range Sensor detects motion between 9-16 feet Power Type Hardwired Mount Type Ceiling Sensor Details See install manual for full details about dual modes and motion detection. Motion Sensor Yes Sensor Type Yes, Radar Photocell Sensor Trim Type Smooth Pull Chain No J-Box Included No
● MOTION SENSOR & DUAL MODES - Features two mode settings at the flip of a switch. All Motion works day or night with 1200 lumens of bright light when motion is detected. Night Motion (Dusk to Dawn) mode provides outdoor safety lighting when motion is detected and no light is present. Both modes activate when motion is detected within 9-16 feet and auto off 30 seconds after detected movement stops. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it.
● AIRTIGHT -This fixture features an airtight design (meets ASTM Standard E283-04) to keep air conditioning or heating from leaking into ceiling spaces.
● EASY INSTALLATION - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, bracket and mounting hardware included. Ideal for hallways, closets, stairways, basements, and both residential or commercial applications.
● CONSERVE ENERGY - This LED fixture is equivalent to a 100W fluorescent tube, yet it consumes only 17W. You can save 80%, compared to a traditional tube. 50,000 lifetime hours means you’ll reduce your maintenance hours, too.
● BENEFITS - 4-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.