A15 Candelabra LED Bulb
- Pro Tips
Dimmable and compact with E12 base. Great for ceiling fans, fridges and more.
you must purchase this product to write review.(% authorFirstLetter(review.author) %) (% review.author %) verifiedClick to Zoom(% review.date_time_str %) Verified Purchase
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
A15 Candelabra LED Bulb Specifications Download Specs
SKU A15-5W-27K-1PK Wattage 5W Voltage 120V Lumens 450LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 40W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 300° Dimmable Yes Efficiency 90LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications UL, FCC Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E12 Finish Frosted
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) that fit any mood or decor. Our A15 LED bulbs give off sunlight-like quality for true color rendering.
● SAVE ENERGY - Lower your energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by converting to LED. Sunco's A15 LEDs are a sustainable choice by offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
● APPLICATIONS - A15 Candelabra LED bulbs are compact with an E12 base that is ideal for refrigerators, chandeliers, and as a dimmable ceiling fan light bulb.
● WATERPROOF - Our LED A15 bulb is weatherproof and can stand up to the elements. Durable dust-tight construction provides you reliable bright light in any weather. A great wet rated, indoor or outdoor lighting solution.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL listed and backed by Energy Star, FCC, RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.