T8 LED Tube, Frosted, Bypass, 18W
- Pro Tips
Fast install. Single ended power (SEP) avoids costly ballast replacement.
T8 LED Tube, Frosted, Bypass, 18W Specifications Download Specs
SKU T8_BY_F-18W-5K-1PK Base Type G13, Ballast Bypass Type B, Single-Ended (SEP) Wattage 18W Voltage 120/277 V Lumens 2200LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 40W Color Temperature 5000K Beam Angle 160° Dimmable No Efficiency 112LM/W Lifetime 50,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Material Tube: Glass; Housing: Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Damp
● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Specifications: Type B, Length 4 FT / 48 IN, Frosted Cover, Wattage 18, Lumens 2200, Voltage 120-277, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● EASY INSTALL - Installation of the Type B LED Tube in 5 minutes or less! Locate the ballast, cut the hot and neutral wires then cut the socket lead wires and connect the input wires to the output wires to bypass the ballast. Requires non-shunted tombstones, not included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.