G25 LED Bulb, Filament
- Pro Tips
Wet rated with glass globe for outdoor decorative chandelier or pendants.
G25 LED Bulb, Filament Specifications DOWNLOAD SPECS
SKU G25_C-5W-27K-1PK Base Type E26 Wattage 5.5W Voltage 120V Lumens 500LM Wattage Equivalency 60W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K Beam Angle 300° Dimmable Yes Efficiency 91LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 15,000 Material Housing: Glass Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance Title 20, CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Wet
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to suit your desired mood or decor. Our G25 vintage filament LED bulbs are instant on. They feature the latest in LED flicker free technology for maximum eye comfort.
● APPLICATIONS - Since this wet rated bulb features the vintage look of an Edison filament globe with an E26 base, you can customize your interior or exterior lighting for home or restaurant, along creating a decorative retro feel in your outdoor patio or yard. Great for party atmosphere lighting, your string lights, porches, and open light fixtures to show off the popular retro styling of the glass bulb.
● WATERPROOF - The wet rating ensures our LED filament glass globes can withstand the elements. Durable, dust-tight construction provides an outdoor decorative light in any weather.
● CERTIFIED & TITLE 20 COMPLIANT - Energy Star, UL Listed, FCC, and RoHS Certified. We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Sunco's LEDs are the sustainable choice offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.